Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Monday, October 13, 2008

What is a dream? (poem)

Recently, my 10 year old daughter confided her dream in me. It was an extraordinary moment which happened in ordinary circumstances, when we were cooking dinner together on the stove and there was nobody else around us. While she was speaking, I saw it twinkling in her eyes.

Later, while thinking about it, I wondered about the magic of the dream. It made me question myself, how wonderful it would be, if everyone starts focusing on their dream(s) instead of the pain or problems?

I share this poem with a prayer, that this poem triggers the dreamer residing in the Universe.

***

To dream, is fostering a sacred wish.

A dream grows with each warm breath.

To dream, is to work without effort.

A dream is a prayer already in action.

***

Aum Tat Sat

No comments: