Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Growing During a Change (poem)

I was resisting a change in my life, and therefore struggling. I was unhappy and perturbed.

During meditation, it occurred to me that, when one resists something, it increases manifold. Also, a change is inevitable in life, for in nature everything is constantly changing. The stars, the moon, the Sun and the Earth are constantly moving. The trees, the grass, the plants are constantly growing. So, nature is inspiring me to accept the changes, finding a way for personal growth during the change, and transmuting it towards a wishful change.

And this is possible by first halting all resistances. Secondly, letting everything happen. Thirdly, emptying all that is stored inside mind and heart. Fourthly, by being open to receiving all that it wishes me to learn. Lastly, finding the joy in the process.

Today, on this Indian festival of lights, called Diwali,
I PRAY THAT ALL BEINGS BE BLESSED TO ACCEPT THE CHANGE IN DIVINE LIGHT.

***

Change is the only thing constant in life,

So, simply accept it with a genuine smile,

Search a way to grow during the change,

And, then convert it into a wishful change.

***
Aum Tat Sat

No comments: