Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Monday, October 20, 2008

I am Being Done (poem)

In the two last days, the circumstances seemed to be extremely harsh. And to save myself, I really needed to take some drastic steps.

But, then I sensed as if a sincere prayer shifted the direction of the storm heading towards me.
It reconfirmed my faith in “Universe arranging things for me” and brought to light a new awareness that I am always, simply being done.

The following poem, came out as a joyful-tearful-thanks to all those who prayed for me .

***

I am not really thinking my own thoughts,
for, Circumstances keep on changing them.

I am not truly speaking from my own heart,
for, Destiny is simply announcing its plans .

I am not exactly the doer of my creativity,
for, Source is the actual, humble performer.

I am not even worried about my problems,
for, now, I know that I am just being Done.

***
Aum Tat Sat

No comments: