Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Saturday, October 18, 2008

New Family (poem)

Every morning when I step out for my morning walk and sense the Nature, I hear myself saying involuntarily, “What could be better than this?”.

I feel an instant connection with the orange clouds, the pink sky, the dancing leaves, the singing birds, the cool breeze, the wet grass and the invisible Sun. I feel in that moment that I am indeed a part of God's family.

This poem, surfaced while taking my morning walk and realizing that, now, I can never be lonely.
For, now, the Nature, like a caring family is nurturing my spiritual growth, just as my family and friends nurtured my physical, mental and emotional growth.



***


Widespread grass, feels like, my Mother's open arms,

And warm Sun, feels like, my Father's loving pats.



Changing clouds, feel like, my Brother's innovative teasing,

And swaying leaves, feel like, my Sister's warm greeting.



Chirping birds, feel like, my best Friend's cheerful singing,

And caressing breeze, feels like, a Blessed cheek kissing.



Blue sky, feels like, my Grandpa's constant encouraging,

And blossoming buds, feel like, my True nature's unfolding.




***

Aum Tat Sat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I can never be lonely" THAT is a blessed state, indeed. Tattvamasi! -JW